Washington, D.C., Elder Law Attorney Provides Skillful Legal Support
Knowledgeable lawyer assists with estate planning and other concerns
Preserving your retirement assets and passing property to your heirs requires careful planning. At the Washington, D.C., Law Office of Causton A. Toney, I work with area clients on a complete range of elder law issues. Whether your financial concerns are simple or complex, I provide you with the knowledge gained through years working in government leadership positions and at top national law firms. I can help you manage healthcare arrangements, prepare a will, and establish a comprehensive program that will enable you to make the most of what you’ve earned. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with professional planning for current and future needs. I will help you find the legal instruments that work best for your specific goals.
Reputable counselor delivers compassionate advice to clients
For 35 years, I have provided caring, comprehensive advice to the people and families I represent. They trust and recommend me for many reasons, often citing my:
- Responsive service — I make sure that every question you have is answered completely and promptly so that you can proceed with confidence.
- Carefully planned strategy — By explaining each available legal option, my firm helps you build a cohesive financial foundation that accomplishes your estate planning goals.
- Cost-effective representation — Safeguarding your assets starts with providing legal services at an affordable rate. I am committed to offering cost-effective counsel to my D.C.-area clients.
Early planning is the best way to preserve what you have accumulated over a lifetime. I offer a free initial consultation so that you can get started promptly.
Experienced legal adviser handles trust, probate and medical concerns
My firm assists clients with challenges in legal practice areas including:
- Elder law — I deliver thorough advice on all elder law issues, including complicated financial and medical arrangements.
- Estate planning — Whatever your estate planning goals might be, I can guide you toward a customized, comprehensive solution.
- Probate and estate administration — My firm efficiently handles probate and estate administration duties for estates of any size.
- Powers of attorney — By creating legal power of attorney documents, my firm enables clients to authorize a trusted person to make key decisions on their behalf in the event they become incapacitated.
- Guardianships and conservatorship — Protecting minor children and disabled adults is an essential part of estate planning. I assist with the creation of legal guardianships and conservatorships so that enforceable instructions exist in case you are unable to care for vulnerable loved ones.
I always focus on the long-term needs of my clients, which is why I strive to build lasting, mutually beneficial professional relationships.
Contact an experienced Washington estate planning attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Causton A. Toney represents elder law clients in the Washington, D.C., area. I provide a complete range of estate planning and administration services. Please call 202-753-6679 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office.